IOT MCQ Test Paper
1. What is the full form of IoT?
A. Internet of Technology
B. Incorporate of Things
C. Internet of Things
D. Incorporate of Technology
2. How many numbers of the element in the open IoT architecture?
A. Four elements
B. Five elements
C. Six elements
D. Seven elements
3. Which network is used by a sensor?
A. PAN and LAN
B. PAN and HAN
C. HAN and LAN
D. HAN, PAN, and LAN
4. What is the full form of IANA?
A. Internal Assessment Numerical Access
B. Internet Association Numbers Authority
C. International Aid For Network Automation
D. Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
Answer: - D
5. A Gateway software must be smart enough so that it can handle _____________.
6. Which of the following is the way in which an IoT device is associated with data?
7. Identify the java extension file in IoT.
8. The standard length of the MAC address is
A. 16 bits
B. 48 bits
C. 32 bits
D. 8 bits
9. What is IoT ?
A. network of physical objects embedded with sensors
B. network of virtual objects
C. network of objects in the ring structure
D. network of sensor
10. Which are the main components in IOT?
A. Low power embedded systems
B. Cloud computing
C. Availability of big data, networking connection
D. All of the above
11. Which of the following IoT networks has a very short range?
A. Short Network
D. Short-range Wireless Network
12. MAC addresses is used in the form of ……………………..
A. IP addresses
B. Network address
C. Burned in address
D. Hardware address
13. Which is not below an IoT device?
B. Andriod Phone
14. The bit length of the IPV6 is ……..
A. 8 bits
B. 16 bits
C. 32 bits
D. 128 bits
15. Which sensor detects the presence of an object?
A. temperature sensor
B. proximity sensor
C. pressure sensor
D. light sensor
16. Which device is also called as photodetector?
A. IR sensor
B. presure sensor
C. light sensor
D. ultrasonic sensor
17. When was the actual term “Internet of Things” coined?
18. An IoT network is a collection of ………….devices.
B. Machine to Machine
D. Network to Network
19. The address of the original IEEE 802 MAC comes from………………………….
B. Ethernet address
C. IP address
D. MAC address
20. The IPV4 has a …………………….. notation for addressing
A. Dotted decimals
C. Both a and b
D. None of the above
21. Which of the following is not an IoT platform?
A. Amazon Web Services
B. Microsoft Azure
22. What is the main purpose of WoT (Web of Things) in the IoT?
A. Improve the usability and interoperability
B. Reduce the security
C. Complex the development
D. Increase the cost
23. What is the Arduino UNO?
B. Hardware device
24. Gateway provides the connection between ………..and ……..
A. Controller and device
B. Network and Controller
C. Network and Cloud
D. Cloud and Controller